Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Oxford Property Maintenance terms and conditions
- Ownership of materials is retained by Oxford Property Maintenance until full settlement of invoice.
- Outstanding balance is required within 3 working days of final invoice.
- Interest @ 8% APR over base rate will be charged for late payments from the invoice date.
- Oxford Property Maintenance reserves the right to invoice at stages to limit exposure.
- The client will be charged for parking and congestion at their local council rate, if permits are not supplied.
- For all larger jobs, clients are required to pay for cost of materials and 30% labour before commencement of works.
- All times given are estimated, we will endeavour to communicate development, but reserve the right to treat the booking as honoured if the handyman is running within the period of 1 hour early or 1 hour late.
- Hourly rates are charged at (min 1 hour) we then charge at ½ hour increments after the first hour.
- Cancellations within 24 hrs of the estimated start time will incur a 1 hr charge. This excludes weekends. Monday cancellations must be communicated on Friday.
- Interest will be charged at the statutory rate plus administration fees.
- Where the Works have been completed subject to snagging, 95% of all amounts outstanding must be paid on such completion and the customer must provide access to Oxford Property Maintenance without delay to enable the snagging to be finalised. The balance of 5% will become payable upon the finalisation of the snagging or, if access has not been made available to carry out the snagging within 14 days of completion, at the expiry of such 14 day period.
- Oxford Property maintenance shall not be required to issue or deliver any certificates, guarantees or other similar documents regarding the Works until payment has been made in full.
- We generally do not take away rubbish as the council charge trades more than private individuals. But on larger projects we can arrange for waste to be removed.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term "Oxford Property Maintenance" or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 52 Laurel Drive, Southmoor, OX13 5DJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.#
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Commentary and other materials posted on this site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The way we collect and treat your data